We recruit a new class of students each Spring (March & April). If you would like to apply, please click the application link below or to sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of this page to receive news about our information sessions.
Note: Paper applications need to be mailed or dropped off at the College Visions office. Thank you!
COLLEGE VISIONS ACCEPTS STUDENTS WHO:
- Are current 11th graders willing to commute to Downtown Providence
- Are passing core classes and on track to graduate
- Are not participating in other college-access programs, including ETS, The College Crusade, Upward Bound
You must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Your parents/guardians do not have a Bachelor's degree from the US
- You qualify for free or reduced lunch at school
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 490-3996.