Summary: The College Access Program Recruiter is responsible for recruiting high school 11th and 12th-grade students who are college-bound. The individual would be responsible for executing the FY21 recruitment plan From Mid-March until June 2021.
Management: The College Access Program recruiter reports to the College Access Program Director.
Hours: This is a part-time position of approximately 20 hours per week from March 22nd to June 30, 2021. Compensation is $23/ hour.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a recruitment plan to meet the enrollment goal
- Schedule outreach contacts with guidance/teachers from target schools for virtual presentations
- Ensure digital applications are available for prospective applicants
- Assist with the development of promotional materials to advertise program benefits on digital platforms.
- Promote incentive opportunities to create student interests.
- Meet with the CAP director to evaluate the recruitment plan and determine the plan effectiveness.
- Schedule and conduct student interviews virtually to determine student need for the services of the program.
- Coordinate and submit application documents for Director’s approval.
- Be Awesome
Experiences in public relations, marketing, social media advertising, preferably multilingual, proficiency in Microsoft and Google products (Excel, forms, docs, PowerPoint)
Please send a resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications through LinkedIn without a letter will not be considered. Applications accepted until 3/1/21.
Seniority Level – Entry Level
Employment Type – Part-time
Job Function – Human Resources
Industries – Higher Education